Don’t wait for all of the good Valentine’s Day flowers to be scooped up — order a carefully crafted bouquet to be delivered to your loved-one from a local florist.
- Bloom Works, 2323 Laurelbrook St., Raleigh | $55-$325 | Feeling creative? Craft a custom arrangement.
- Fallon’s Flowers, 700 St. Marys St., Raleigh + 2731 Capital Blvd., Raleigh | $75-$500 | This spot has been serving fresh flowers to the Raleigh community since 1920.
- Infinite Petals, 5959 Triangle Town Blvd., Ste. 1084, Raleigh | $36-$700 | Up your flower game with an Infinite Rose Bear.
- Southern Picnics + Fleur La La | $68-98 | Bonus: You can choose to add on a charcuterie box ($70).
- TG Floristry, 130 E. Morgan St., Raleigh | $35-$315 | Pro tip: You can also look for TG Floristry arrangements at Weaver Street Market.
- Watkins Flowers of Distinction, 1612 North Market Dr., Raleigh | $75-$460 | Leave it to the florist to design a unique arrangement for $100.