Are you dreading questions like: “When are you getting married?” or “Who did you vote for?” this holiday season? Consider utilizing one (or all) of these six table topics to spark a new, lighter conversation around the dinner table.
- Which barbecue type reigns supreme?
- What is your favorite local holiday tradition?
- Which in-progress Raleigh development are you most excited about? (There are a lot.)
- What is Raleigh’s Hollywood Sign?
- If Raleigh wasn’t already nicknamed the City of Oaks, what would be its nickname?
- If you were left on a deserted island, which Raleigh restaurant’s menu would you bring with you?