Table of Contents
Yesterday, Kane Realty Corporation released its 2022 review and 2023 outlook. So get excited Raleighites, because there’s lots of newness coming soon to North Hills.
- Girorgio Pizza Bar, Main District | Tuesday-Saturday, 4:30-9:00 p.m.; Sunday, 10:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m. | Italian pizzeria and bar
- Las Ramblas, Main District | Tuesday, Jan. 17 | Spanish tapas bar
- Limani Grille, Main District | Under construction | Mediterranean seafood restaurant
- Village Tavern, Main District | Under construction | Upscale, casual restaurant
- Rothy’s, Main District | Under construction | Sustainable footwear
- Tamasha, Park District | Under construction | Upscale, modern Indian restaurant
- Channel House, North Hills Innovation District | Late spring | This will be the second residential building in the NHID.
- One North Hills Tower, Main District | Early fall | A 10-story office building fronting I-440.
- NHID’s Maker’s Alley, North Hill Innovation District | 2023 | A collection of micro-retail units designed to accommodate breweries, restaurants, and local artisans.
- The NHX Creative Office, Main District | 2023 | This will add 80,000 sqft of additional office space.
- North Hills Tower, Main District | Phase one of this mixed-use two tower development with approx. 600 residential units, ground level retail, and parking will kick off this year.