Put down the laptop + espresso — it’s officially time for a day of self-care in Raleigh. We’ve built local guides to self-care in three different flavors, so you can find the massage, yoga, and adaptogen latte adventure that best suits you.
👑 For the treat yo’self queen:
- Channel your best skin with a Citrine Skin + Lash Spa facial — try microdermabrasion, oxygen, or the Citrine signature facial.
- Let Sukho Thai Massage compress your troubles away. The Thai-style massages result in better sleep + reduced emotional tension.
- Enjoy professional makeup, a polished manicure, or a blowout.
🛀 For self-care that doesn’t break the bank:
- What simple activity is proven to lower cortisol? Petting a furry friend. Take a trip to Winterpast Farm, an animal rescue right outside Raleigh where you can snuggle with baby goats, bunnies + guinea pigs for $10 cash.
- Get your meditation on with a virtual class, like Soul Dimension’s weekly free class on Wednesday afternoons.
- Let nature improve your well-being with a walk through one of Raleigh’s green or flowering parks, like the The Raleigh Rose Garden, the WRAL-TV Azalea Garden, or Dorothea Dix Park, all free + open to the public.
🔮 For LA-style wellness right here in Raleigh:
- For the latest + greatest sweat in town, check out Dose Yoga + Smoothie Bar — this brand new studio just opened March 4 and offers intense hot and warm yoga options. Stop by the smoothie bar on your way out — Dose is the first Raleigh spot with a full adaptogen latte menu.
- After your sweat, cool things down with a trip to iCryo to speed athletic recovery and decrease inflammation.
- Embrace ancient Chinese medicine with Active Chiropractic’s acupuncture, or reduce swelling + help move lymph with Bleu Heavenly Touch’s transformative lymphatic drainage massage.