Thanksgiving without the prep and cleanup? Count us in. If you’re looking for local restaurants offering a turkey day spread — from stuffing to the whole bird — look no further. These eateries are here to take the stress out of Thanksgiving Day.
Dress up + eat out on Thanksgiving Day
Note: Most of these restaurants accept — and recommend — reservations.
- City Club Raleigh | $40 per kids turkey ticket, $100 per adult turkey ticket, $125 per turkey + sparkling wine ticket | Be first in line at this buffet featuring traditional favorites like roast turkey while taking in the best views in town.
- Il Faló at The Westin | $45 per adult, $22 per child 12 and under | 11:30 a.m.- 3 p.m. | Enjoy an Italian-inspired, buffet-style Thanksgiving meal this turkey day and fill your plate with carved meats, a macaroni and cheese pasta station, Parmigiano-Reggiano potatoes, dessert, and more.
- Irregardless | Pricing varies | 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. | Dress up to dine-in on menu items like smoked prime rib ($47) and roasted eggplant dip ($12).
- Peck & Plume | $65 per adult, $30 per child | 11 a.m.-6 p.m. | Dine on a three-course feast with dishes like butternut squash soup + braised beef short ribs, plus, there will be a dessert table filled with house-made goodies.
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse | Make a res to enjoy a three-course traditional dinner with standouts like the sweet potato casserole with pecan crust and New York-style cheesecake with pumpkin anglaise.
- The Durham | $85 per adult, $35 per child 10 and under | 12-4:30 p.m. | Spend turkey day at this boutique hotel with a family-style meal featuring apple-spiced NC Heritage Black Turkey and sides such as Hurtgen Meadows Gouda mashed potatoes and creamed spinach.
Pickup + enjoy at home
- Element Gastropub | Pickup Wednesday, Nov. 23 | This plant-based pub is offering a heat and serve meal kit for $95 featuring house-made vegan turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, and sourdough stuffing with mushroom gravy — feeds four people.
- Fearrington | Order by Wednesday, Nov. 15 | Pickup Wednesday, Nov. 23 | Drive ~40 minutes down the road to pickup an upscale Thanksgiving takeout meal for two ($175), which includes a whole feast of foods like honey roasted turkey with sage and sherry gravy, mushroom + herb stuffing, three cheese mac and cheese with brioche crumb, and much more.
- Irregardless | Order by Nov. 19 | In addition to dine-in, guests can order Thanksgiving take n’ bake meals featuring mouth-watering dishes like a gluten-free roasted turkey ($60) and a vegan fall vegetable wellington ($50).
- Hummingbird | Order by Wednesday, Nov. 15 | Pickup Wednesday, Nov. 22 | Let PoshNosh catering do the heavy lifting — you can choose from a small meal for up to four guests ($225), or the large option that feeds up to 10 ($495). Bonus: Each meal includes Union Special rolls and a choice of apple or pumpkin pie.
- Longleaf Swine | Pickup Tuesday, Nov. 22 | From whole hog barbecue ($22) and smoked bone-in turkey breast ($75) to oyster dressing ($22) and collard greens ($12), this Southern spread is sure to please.
- Mandolin | Order by Friday, Nov. 10 | Pickup Wednesday, Nov. 22 | Get your fill of farm-to-table fare with the option to order a half turkey ($170) or whole turkey ($340) meal which includes all the fixings like sweet potato casserole and bread-pudding stuffing, along with your choice of pie.
- Midwood Smokehouse | Order by Friday, Nov. 17 | Pickup Wednesday, Nov. 22 | From spiral cut boneless ham with brown sugar glaze ($16 lb) to a whole smoked turkey ($85) and southern sides like collard greens ($14 qt) + cranberry-apple compote ($12 qt), let this barbecue joint feed your fam — all orders will be prepared and cooled for reheating.
- Sam Jones BBQ | Order by Friday, Nov. 17 | Pickup Wednesday, Nov. 22 | A full meal feeds eight to 10 guests for $149 and includes a whole smoked turkey breast with a bottle of Sam Jones barbecue sauce, mac and cheese, baked beans, green bean casserole, sweet potato muffins, and pecan pie. The best part? Everything is heat-and-serve ready.
- Table & Twine | Order by Sunday, Nov. 19 | Pickup Tuesday, Nov. 22 + Wednesday, Nov. 23 | This chef-prepared meal kit service provides everything you need for a delicious, easy meal. The Thanksgiving package is no different — starting at $300 for a meal fit for up to six people, you’ll receive an oven-ready turkey with savory brioche stuffing, traditional gravy, creamed kale + butternut squash gratin, and more.
- The Fiction Kitchen | Order by Wednesday, Nov. 15 | Pickup Tuesday, Nov. 22 + Wednesday, Nov. 23 | Order seasonal a la carte vegan items, which serve four to six people, like gluten-free mac and cheese ($27), impossible beef meatloaf ($38), and shiitake mushroom gravy ($9). Hurry, these items are selling out fast.