Raleigh roasters are known for their deliciously-crafted lattes... but have you seen their brewtifully executed merch?
Rep your favorite coffee shop every day — not just on the mornings you need an extra shot of espresso — with these five cafes that have more to show off than foam art.
- The Optimist | The new blooming skull printed crewneck ($38) and baby blue beanies ($22) were designed by NC artist Hannah Katrice. Pro tip: These items are only available in-store.
- 321 Coffee | Drinking coffee at home? Sip out of a DNA mapping mug ($10) and keep your toes warm with branded crazy socks ($32). Bonus: They are sold in a pack of two so you can share a pair with a friend.
- Jubala Coffee | Keep all of your NC State Farmers Market goodies safe in a coffee blooms tote ($15) and protect your face from the sun with a matching cap ($18). Psst... you can only get them in-store.
- Sola Coffee | Snag a basic Comfort Colors crewneck sweatshirt ($50, in-store only) or a super cute Sola’s Best Buddy T-shirt featuring the Sola family dog ($20).
- Purr Cup Cafe | Buy a T-shirt featuring a kitten in a coffee mug ($30) from Raleigh’s first cat cafe. Bonus: They also sell a logoed kicker cat toy ($12).
These items would make great holiday gifts... wink wink.