If you’ve been interested in exploring CBD but confused by the terminology and dosage or discouraged by the high price point: This one’s for you.
Naternal is cutting through the sometimes confusing – and expensive – world of CBD with a line of high-quality, affordable products. As hemp production costs have fallen, savings haven’t traditionally been passed onto customers. Naternal’s model changes that with product prices that make sense; starting at $15.
A mashup of “nature” and “maternal,” Naternal is a family-focused company with products made locally in Research Triangle Park.
Every human (and pet) is different, and Naternal’s product line + dosing system allows each customer to fully personalize their experience. CBD is not a magical cure-all, and each product has very specific applications – that’s why Naternal is committed to providing industry-leading consumer education based in science and fact.
Today, they’re breaking down what you need to know about CBD.
Full Spectrum vs. Broad Spectrum:
- Full spectrum products: Often described as being “most like the plant in its natural form,” these products contain a wide range of cannabinoids + terpenes extracted from the hemp plant. These compounds have been shown to enhance the overall effects of CBD for a more potent formula that provides a wider range of benefits than CBD alone.
- Broad spectrum products: These products are close to full spectrum products but they’re not full spectrum, because THC has been taken out of the product through further refinement.
- Isolates: Isolates, just like the name implies, is a CBD (or other) molecule in an isolated form. Unlike full spectrum products, these are widely considered most unlike the plant in its natural form. Naternal doesn’t make isolate-based products.
CBD Oils vs. CBD Topicals:
- Oils: Can be consumed in different ways, including orally or sublingually (CBD drops are placed under the tongue for faster absorption). You may also opt to mix a few drops of CBD oil into your favorite beverages, such as your morning coffee + post-workout shakes.
- Topicals: Topical CBD comes in many forms including lotions, body butters + creams. Unlike other types of CBD products, topicals are applied directly to the skin and typically provide quick relief to the affected areas. Many topicals are also infused with skin-nourishing nutrients and essential ingredients that provide good moisturization for dry and damaged skin.
What’s the right strength for me?
The correct dosage of CBD oil varies from person to person, and it takes time to find the correct CBD dosage for your body. Naternal offers a “Trust the Dose System” that uses 20 mg as a foundation amount – which is generally the best starting point for beginners.
Naternal’s CBD oil is formulated for easy personalization of dosage strength:
- The 600 mg products allow for 5, 10, 15 + 20 mg doses.
- The 1200 mg products allow for 10, 20, 30 + 40 mg doses.
- The 2400 mg products allow for 20, 40, 60 + 80 mg doses.
Here’s a handy infographic that breaks down their dosage system:
Discovering how CBD can be beneficial for you + your family’s health is entirely up to you. Naternal encourages customers to explore how high-quality CBD oil can improve their lives – like Allie’s struggle with anxiety + her journey with CBD here. Dr. Diana Rangaves also dives into the latest research, which indicates there are many potential therapeutic benefits of CBD, including its ability to relieve stress and anxiety.