The statewide general election is on Tues., Nov. 8. Here are important dates, early voting sites, and local ballot items to help you prepare to vote.
Important dates + deadlines
- Fri., Oct. 14 | Voter registration deadline
- Thurs., Oct. 20 | In-person early voting begins
- Tues., Nov. 1 | Deadline to submit an absentee ballot request form
- Sat., Nov. 5 | In-person early voting ends at 3 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 8 | Election Day + absentee ballot return deadline
Early voting sites in Raleigh
- Green Road Community Center, 4201 Green Rd.
- John Chavis Memorial Park Community Center, 505 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Lake Lynn Community Center, 7921 Ray Rd.
- NCSU Talley Student Union, 2411 Dunn Ave.
- Optimist Park Community Center, 5900 Whittier Dr.
- Southeast Raleigh YMCA, 1436 Rock Quarry Rd.
- Wake County Board of Elections Office, 1200 N. New Hope Rd.
Local ballot items
- Raleigh Mayor | Mary-Ann Baldwin (incumbent), DaQuanta Copeland, and Terrance Ruth
- Raleigh City Council | Find your district and view candidates.
- Wake County Board of Commissioners | Find your district and view candidates (pages 9-10).
- Wake County Board of Education | Find your district and view candidates (pages 10-13).
- Wake County Soil and Water Conservation District Supervisor | Learn about SWCD and view candidates (pages 13-14).
- Parks and Recreational Facilities Bonds | Vote yes or no for Wake County to allocate $275 million for improving, expanding + constructing parks, greenways, and recreational facilities. Learn more.
This list is not comprehensive of all items you will see on your ballot. Find your voter details, jurisdictions, polling place + sample ballot here.