Kick off National Bike Month at Raleigh Union Station on Friday, May 5 for Bike Bonanza — a free, family-friendly biking event featuring local biking businesses, safety checks, music, food + more.
Hosted by Commute Smart Raleigh as a part of downtown Raleigh’s First Fridays, the event includes:
- Bike helmet giveaways from AAA of the Carolinas
- Free bike servicing + bike decoration station
- Adaptive tandem bike demonstrations (and volunteer sign-ups)
- Raleigh Bike Polo demonstrations and a 411 on the sport
- Popsicles by Raleigh Popsicle Co.