Time flies when you’re having fun, Raleigh, and boy did we have fun in 2022. This year, we sent 200+ newsletters with the goal of keeping our community informed, activated, and engaged.
We wanted to look back on some of the top RALtoday stories from 2022 and give a huge thank you to our readers and members of the community that made last year so spectacular.
- Raleigh’s first tiny house community | April 18
- Scooter art tour in Raleigh | June 10
- Why 4 Raleigh spots changed names | Aug. 23
- The best oysters to eat in Raleigh | Oct. 5
- PNC Arena gears up for a major transformation | Oct. 27
- Ripken the bat dog and wide retriever | Nov. 17
What can we answer for you about Raleigh in 2023? Submit your questions.