The time has come... happy Halloween to all who celebrate. Before night falls, festive Raleighites will be adorned with masks, embellished outfits, and Barbie costumes galore to parade around in while trick-or-treating.
While the City of Raleigh doesn’t specify hours, the time to trick or treat is typically between 6 and 8 p.m.
Here are a few pro tips to keep you and your little one safe:
- Use flashlights, reflective tape, or glow sticks for added visibility
- Make sure any makeup used is nontoxic
- Trick or treat in a group or with an adult
- Inspect all candy before consuming
- Use caution when crossing streets + intersections
- Dress warm — temperatures are expected to get down to 36° tonight
- Have a spooky good time