Raleigh Pride is back and prouder than ever. From June 1 to 30, the City of Oaks will be rocking rainbows and celebrating the LGBTQ+ community. If you want to keep up with all the Pride around Raleigh this month, we’ve got the rundown on everything you need to know.
Pride in Raleigh 🏳️🌈
Show your Pride with the Out! Raleigh Pride annual festival hosted by the LGBT Center of Raleigh, a nonprofit organization that supports LGBTQIA+ people.
This annual event will be held on Fayetteville St. on Sat., June 25 to promote awareness, diversity, culture, and inclusiveness for the LGBTQIA+ community. From 11 a.m.-6 p.m., celebrate the festival’s 10th anniversary with live music, 100+ vendors, speakers, and a beer garden.
More events 🗓️
- 2022 Pride Fest | All month | Times vary | The Green Monkey, 1217 Hillsborough St. | Free | This funky gift shop + bar is hosting Pride events all month long like drag shows, trivia nights, live music, and DJ’s.
- History and Highballs | Thur., June 2 | 7 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Larry Wheeler, the former director and CEO of the NCMA, will share his experiences growing up gay in NC.
- FRESH First Friday + Pride Month Kickoff | Fri., June 3 | 6-10 p.m. | Artspace, 201 E. Davie St. | Free | Enjoy a full night of Pride with live music from XOXOK, painting workshops, DJ Gay Agenda, and drag performances.
- Hell Yes Ma’am it’s Pride | Sat., June 4 | 1-5 p.m. | Raleigh Brewing, 3709 Neil St. | Free | Celebrate Pride with live music, food trucks, and a new beer release.
- Pride Family Picnic | Sat., June 4 | 12-4 p.m. | Dix Park | Free | Bring a blanket and enjoy free frozen treats in the park.
- Spelling Bee | Wed., June 8 | 8-11:55 p.m. | Ruby Deluxe, 415 S. Salisbury St. | Free | Sip on rainbow slushies at this tipsy spelling bee.
- Run For Love 5k | Sat., June 11 | 9 a.m. | 1251 Goode St. | $30+ | Join this run for a cause benefiting the LGBT Center of Raleigh and enjoy a celebratory medal + beer.
- Pride Market + Drag Show | Sat., June 18 | 12-4 p.m. | Hartwell, 620 W. South St. | Suggested $10 donation | Shop from local vendors and makers, listen to live music + watch a drag show hosted by Urban Pothos and Hartwell.
- Pride Bar Crawl | Sat., June 18 | 4-11:59 p.m. | Libations 317, 317 W. Morgan St. | $13.50+ | A portion of the proceeds from this fifth annual event will be donated to The Trevor Project.
How to get involved 🤝
We love a party, but Pride is also a prime time to give back to our local LGBTQ+ community. Celebrate by volunteering with the LGBT Center of Raleigh or with a donation to Equality NC in support of securing rights and protections for the LGBTQ community.