Hi friends, City Editor Cat here. I suffer from anxiety and lingering back + joint pain from my time as a collegiate athlete. As I’ve gotten older, I now lean on CBD and legal THC products to help alleviate my discomfort.
Enter: Trek CBD — A local, family-owned natural wellness store that boasts well-trained, knowledgeable staff and high-quality products that have been through third party lab testing. To be blunt, my experience shopping at Trek CBD opened my eyes to just how many multi-beneficial CBD products there are to try.
What we tried:
I left the shop with a slew of recommended goodies to try. Some of my favorites? The Rebel Rabbit Wild Hare High Seltzer was super refreshing and left me feeling relaxed after a long day at work. I’ll also be back for their shop-brand Serene 9 Delta 9 Gummies which are meant to relax, unwind, and reset. And they certainly do just that. If smoking is more your speed, I recommend their Delta 8 Flower.
Bonus: If you’re still unsure about what CBD is, ask a staff member or visit their FAQ page to learn from the experts.
What not to miss:
- Online shopping: This family-owned wellness shop carefully packs each parcel from their online shop with a handwritten note + a surprise goodie.
- Cash back: Be sure to ask about the store’s 10% cash back program.
- Pet care: My dog, Tucker, even joined in on the shopping experience and came home with Honest Paws Roasted Peanut Butter Calming Bites. Honest Paws has a host of pet products that the store has stocked since the beginning.
What we’re still talking about:
CEO Nick Pione left the pharmaceutical industry to pursue a career in educating folks on the physical and emotional benefits of CBD and non-psychoactive hemp products. His expertise certainly shines through in his inviting shop atmosphere and the products he has carefully selected for the shelves.
While I was browsing, another customer walked in and made it clear that he had no real intentions of making a purchase (he was just taking a look around while his friend was in an appointment). He told the staff that “he was unfamiliar with CBD products,” but within five minutes of the Trek staff educating him and smelling a few products, he was sold and purchased the-A, Treks’ line of CBD Hemp Flower sold in-stores.
How you can experience this:
Things to know if you go:
- Experience: Shopping is personal at Trek CBD.
- Price: Varies by purchase
- Website: Trek CBD
- Address: 3434 Edwards Mill Rd., Ste. 102, Raleigh; 1968 S. Main St., Wake Forest; 2114 Werrington Dr., Holly Springs; and 800 W. Williams St., Ste. 144, Apex
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Social: Facebook | Instagram