Staying in is the new going out. Since we’re working from home, avoiding crowds, and only hitting up our favorite restaurants through carry-out or delivery, we’ve found ourselves cooking at home a lot more. 🍽️
So, why not stay in + cook out together?
In partnership with Lowes Foods, we’re launching #StayInCookOutRAL — an Instagram photo challenge running now through April 13 that cultivates (virtual) community, let’s us show off our skills in the kitchen, and gives you a chance to win $100 from Lowes Foods. 💰
How to play:
1. Post a pic of what you’re cooking at home on Instagram
2. Use the hashtag #StayInCookOutRAL in the caption or comments
3. Tag @LowesFoods + @RALtoday in the post… and be entered to win a $100 Lowes Foods gift card, mailed directly to you for use in the coming weeks (hello Lowes Foods To-Go).
Don’t have a grill? Not a great chef? No problem.
You can also post photos of:
○ Charcuterie boards for virtual happy hour
○ Carry-out meal prep from a local restaurant (hey, heat and eat still counts as cooking, right?)
○ Baking with the kids
○ Cozy crockpot meals
○ And anything else that you’re making at home for meals + snacks.
We’ll check out the Instagram posts that follow all the rules and randomly select + notify one winner on Monday, April 13 to receive the Lowes Foods gift card. Bon appetit, y’all. Ⓟ