You asked, we’re answering. A new and improved RALtoday events calendar is here.
Or maybe you didn’t realize we even had an events calendar — consider this your ticket to the most fun and relevant events in Raleigh, including:
- Treasures of the Earth | Fri., Sept. 2-Mon., Sept. 5 | Times vary | NC State Fairgrounds, 4285 Trinity Rd. | $8 | Explore precious gemstones + jewelry, get appraisals from a gemologist, and have experts repair or remount jewelry.
- Hopscotch Music Festival | Thurs., Sept. 8-Sat., Sept. 10 | Times vary | City Plaza + Moore Square | $39+ | 40+ acts including headliners Courtney Barnett, Perfume Genius, Kim Gordon + Charley Crockett will perform.
- NC Vintage Bazaar | Sat., Sept. 10 | 12-6 p.m. | NC State Fairgrounds, 4285 Trinity Rd. | $5+ | Shop from thousands of vintage items curated by NC vendors.
- NC State vs. Charleston Southern | Sat., Sept. 10 | 12:30 p.m. | Carter Finley Stadium, 4600 Trinity Rd. $35+ | Cheer on the Pack during its first home football game of the season.
- Oberlin Village BBQ Dinner | Sat., Sept. 17 | 5-8 p.m. | 815 Oberlin Rd. | $20 | Enjoy dinner catered by City Barbeque, a jazz performance by John Brown Band + a historic Trolley Tour.
As Raleighites ourselves, we love making sure that Raleigh has access to the most robust, relevant, and hyperlocal events calendar possible. In part, we rely on readers like you to keep us in the loop — start submitting your events now. (Just like before, you can add your event to our calendar for free but we’ve also added a few new paid promotional opportunities to take advantage of as well, starting at just $15.)
In addition to the hundreds of events that you can discover each month on our website, each issue of our newsletter features a dedicated events section, with our curated editorial picks for the upcoming week, organized by day. Keep scrolling just a little bit and you’ll see what we mean. Pro tip: click the link to see our full calendar if you want to start planning ahead.
Want to know which events we’re most excited about? Your friendly neighborhood City Editors (👋 that’s us, Anne + Cat) can often be found out and about at the newest restaurant openings, hockey games, festivals, and fairs — see what we’re up to in the Wrap section at the bottom of each newsletter or by following us on Instagram @RALtoday.