Women’s History Month is in full swing and we’re hungry to support local eateries with women at their helm. Consider dining at one of the following women-led restaurants not just this month, but any time of the year.
- A Place at the Table, 300 W. Hargett St., Ste. 50, Raleigh | Maggie Kane
- Centro Mexican Restaurant, 106 S. Wilmington St., Raleigh | Angela Salamanca
- Cheeni Indian Food Emporium, 1141 Falls River Avenue, Ste. 124, Raleigh | Preeti Waas
- Death & Taxes, 105 W. Hargett St., Raleigh | Ashley Christensen
- Hummingbird, 1053 E. Whitaker Mill Rd., Ste. 111, Raleigh | Coleen Speaks
- Jujube, 1201 Raleigh Rd., Chapel Hill | Susan Tower
- Ladyfingers, 3710 Exchange Glenwood Pl., Ste. 104, Raleigh | Tudi Jackson
- Supper Club, Heights House Hotel, 308 S. Boylan Ave., Raleigh | Sarah Shepherd + Liz Grandchamp
Click here to discover more businesses led by women.