Summertime, and the sippin’ is easy. It’s July, which means Drink Up Week is right around the corner. From July 25-31, 2022, we’re celebrating the best drinks around town + partnering with local companies to give you special deals. It’s definitely a glass half-full kind of situation.
Thirsty to know where to go? We’ll release the full list of collabs ahead of Drink Up Week, but for now, here are three participating locations we’re particularly excited about.
- Vault Craft Beer is featuring only NC drinks on tap all week
- Vita Vite is hosting a Drink Up “Happy Hour” with two wine specials
- Young Hearts Distilling concocted a “Thyme for a Cocktail” special with blackberry-infused YH vodka
Check out this map of participating spots (updated daily) to plan your week.
We’ll also be pouring into the Raleigh beverage scene with cheers-worthy newsletter content (we know you already subscribe, but if you don’t — here you go). Get ready for:
- A Raleigh Beverage Crawl
- A Q+A with the duo behind Raleigh’s first cidery, East Bower Cider Co.
- The history of speakeasies in the City of Oaks
- The story of 321 Coffee + a look into its first storefront opening soon
- A happy hour guide
We like to think this is a two-way street. That’s why we want you to help us celebrate. If you own, run, or work for a place with great drinks, get things shaking by emailing us. You can even choose your destiny with any or all of these ideas, and we’ll send readers your way.
- Create a cocktail
- Name a latte
- Release a special
- Host a Drink Up Week night at your establishment
Last call. We want to hear from you — as a consumer. What’s your go-to beverage? Which drink is best buds with your credit card? You can help inform our writing (and maybe another deal or two) by taking this survey. Choose up to three of these 10 categories:
- Smoothies + Juices
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #DrinkUpWeek on social media, and tag @RALtoday for a chance to get featured. We can’t wait to see what you’re slurpin’.