Autumn is the perfect season to fall in love. Maybe it’s because everything smells like cinnamon and apples, or perhaps it’s because the City of Oaks has finally cooled off. All we know, is that the vibes are right. Save these six fall date ideas to up your dating game.
- Sip on fall-inspired cocktails + roast marshmallows over the fire at The Parlor at Heights House.
- Peruse art in the completely reimagined People’s Collection at the NCMA, then take in fall foliage around the Museum Park.
- Select the perfect pumpkin to carve together.
- Feast on fried foods + play carnival games at the NC State Fair.
- Try the limited-edition Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Rolls at Raleigh Rolls in Morgan Street Food Hall.
- Visit a local orchard to pick your own apples + celebrate the harvest with a drink from Raleigh’s first cidery.