Meeting new people in any community can be hard if you don’t know where to look. Fortunately, Raleigh has lots of opportunities to make connections, like these 10 networking groups ranging from clubs that mean business to groups for new Ralegihites.
Most groups require you to sign up + RSVP to their events.
💼 Professionals + entrepreneurs
- EO Raleigh Durham | Get to know local business leaders and strategic partners through events like brewery tours and webinars. Apply for a membership.
- CreativeMornings | Meet local movers + shakers at this free, face-to-face gathering featuring speakers every last Friday of the month. Pro tip: There’s free Counter Culture Coffee.
- Network After Work | Build meaningful relationships in this community (4,000+ members) geared toward entrepreneurs, professionals, and executives.
- North Hills Networking | Engage with like-minded community members + expand your professional network with this group that’s 7,495+ members strong.
🥂 Just for fun
- Raleigh Newcomers Club | This nonprofit group welcomes new Raleighites to the city through monthly small group activities like first Friday coffee meet-ups and beer tastings.
- The Triangle 30/40 & Mid-50 Something Meetup Group | Interact with community members in relaxed settings like dinners, brunches, hikes, and game nights.
💻 For the gals
- Women In Networking | Grow your business + increase your professional opportunities by meeting entrepreneurs and like-minded women every Wednesday.
- Triangle 21-30s Women Social Group | Attend dinners and local experiences while meeting new people in the Triangle.
- The Women’s Social Club | This community hosts mixer-style workshops, community dinners, and happy hour socials.
- Working Mothers of Raleigh | Join this support group aimed toward empowering, energizing, and enabling working moms.
Bonus: If you’re a woman looking to make friends (minus the networking) check out the Crowded Table Club.