It’s happening… Drink Up Week is here and we are so excited to celebrate beverage makers in our community now through Sun., July 31. We’ve partnered with 25+ local drink-makers to bring you special deals and exclusive drinks. So, grab your drinking buddy to sip on some fun during these three Raleigh bar crawls.
🍹 Summer cocktails
Total distance: 0.29 miles, ~10 minute walk
- Tonbo Ramen, 211 S. Wilmington St. | Monday-Sunday, times vary | Cool off with a $5 large adult slushie. Flavors: Japanese Margarita (Espolon tequila) + Yuzu (Bacardi Rum and Yuzu Nigori Sake).
- St. Roch Fine Oysters + Bar, 223 S. Wilmington St. | Monday-Sunday, times vary | Everything’s peachy with the “Peach Bounce” (a modern interpretation of the “Cherry Bounce”). It’s made with straight bourbon whiskey infused with vermouth bianco + shaken together with orgeat, fresh lemon juice, bitters, and peach. (100 ft from Tonbo Ramen)
- Young Hearts Distilling, 225 S. Wilmington St. | Wednesday-Thursday, 4-10 p.m.; Friday-Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m. | It’s always “Thyme for a Cocktail,” especially when it’s one made with blackberry-infused YH Vodka, lemon-thyme simple syrup, butterfly tea + lemon. (30 ft from St. Roch)
- Virgil’s Cocktails and Cocina, 126 S. Salisbury St. | Tuesday-Saturday, times vary | Sipping on the “Fnk Catalina” is going to make you wish you were on a boat; it’s made with vodka, orange, pineapple, agave, blackberry, and red wine. (0.2 miles from Young Hearts Distilling)
🍻 Casual spots
Total distance: 1.42 miles, ~30 minute walk
- Sir Walter Coffee, 145 E. Davie St. | Monday-Sunday, times vary | Order the Pimms Cup, a cocktail fit for Sir Walter himself.
- State of Beer, 401 Hillsborough St. | Monday-Sunday, times vary | Share a bottle with your buddies — all corkage fees for the week are waived. (0.8 miles from Sir Walter Coffee)
- The Architect Bar & Social House, 108 1/2 E. Hargett St. | Monday-Sunday, 5 p.m.-2 a.m. | Try the Gimlet, made with Tito’s, lime, and simple syrup. (0.6 miles from State of Beer)
- Sitti, 137 S. Wilmington St. | Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. | Sip on a Sitti Spritzer — made with Ketel One Botanical, lemon, grapefruit, rosemary, thyme + soda. (150 ft from The Architect)
🥃 Elevated drinks
Total distance: 0.5 miles, ~10 minute walk
- Little City Brewing, 400 W. North St. | Tuesday-Sunday, times vary | After drinking this elevated bourbon cocktail, you’ll want to “Run and Tell That” to your friends.
- O-Ku, 411 W. Hargett St. | Monday-Thursday, 5-9 p.m., Friday-Saturday, 5-10 p.m. | Try something fresh + order the “Kyuri” – a cucumber and jalapeno gin + sake cocktail. (0.5 miles from Little City Brewing)
- Oak Steakhouse, 417 W. Hargett St. | Sunday-Thursday, 5-9 p.m.; Friday-Saturday, 5 to 10 p.m. | End your Warehouse District crawl with the steakhouse’s signature drink, the “Oak Smoked Manhattan” — it’s served in an oak + cherrywood-smoked snifter. (50 ft from O-ku)
Drink local, drink responsibly.